A Quick Checklist for children 4 years and up
If you can answer yes to any of these questions then don’t leave it too long before you consult with a Speech Pathologist.
Is your child:
- Unable to concentrate on a task for a reasonable length of time?
- Very disruptive in class time?
- Not able to follow instructions accurately without several reminders?
- Very withdrawn? Unable to express needs adequately?
- Copying work or routines from those around them?
- Have speech or sounds that are not said clearly?
- A history of hearing difficulties (eg frequent ear infections)
- Below average in writing and reading ability?